ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
Record monsoon= record blood

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeanK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Record monsoon= record blood Reply with quote

Hi Guys.
Just an update to my VF experience. Being "one with the desert" hit an all time high for me this past week and now that the hemopsysic episodes have ceased once again, I can update my history.

Here in Tucson, we experienced the most amount of rain in many years and the weeds are growing everywhere. As they grew and the monsoon did its damage all around me, my back became increasingly sore and I was starting to feel headachy. I even took 2 Aleve's as I started getting increasingly tired by tuesday. By 5 p.m. wednesday I had my first episode of coughing up blood. I didn't think much of it due to my last episode being in early july when I record rain just before those sessions started. But this time, as the rains increased so did my coughing up blood till it finally subsided yesterday at 5:42 p.m.

All in all, I experienced 8 full episodes and the most extreme tiredness and irritability. Some of the hemopsysic episodes brought up a bit more blood than usual but still not what I would call a hemorrhage. It just that the lung fungus, I suspect, was activated more than usual due to the high moisture content in the air followed by the high pollen count.

Fortunately, I'm back to normal today and I started my iron supplement till I'm sure that this session is over, ie: No more tiredness, energy level up, no more soreness in back, headachy feeling, or fluidly chest or bloody coughing episodes. All symptoms have disappeared-till the next time, though I still might cough up some clotted blood as an indicator to me that this session in truly over.

I believe that it really helps to share our stories on this public form in hopes that someday a cure may be found but meanwhile each contributer here has help me to keep my head about regarding this health issue.

I've been following each of your stories and appreciate the loving responses to my posts. Jean
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: