ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
what do you think about prop 37 in ca

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Valley Fever Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ginner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: what do you think about prop 37 in ca Reply with quote

Hi friends I have not been feeling well for some time now. I would like some of your opinions on what you think about GMO foods. Could these geneticaly modified foods be part of the problem in the rise of VF cases and the reason why geting well is taking so long. I am thinking that this might be related. Do you think organic might be the best way for a faster recovery? I am just so tired of feeling and being sick. I wonder if these modified foods are causing more harm than good? I posted this because I saw Jeffrey smit h interviews and movie on the net and is making me think about what is in our food that might be causing so many problems with our immune system. If Europe, austrailia, and asia require products to be labled if they contain GMO then why is the U.S.A not doing the same. I think I would want to decide if I want GMO food or not, and to have labels on every product I use or consume. I would like some of your opinions to see if some of the people out there that just eat organic non GMO foods are recovering faster than people who eat the regular veggies at the supermarket. Maybe I am being fooled by this man? what do you think? Thanks and i hope you are having a GOOD DAY.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Valley Fever Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: