ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
Wanted to share my good news

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aznan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Wanted to share my good news Reply with quote

I saw the Dr. yesterday after having a three month follow up blood test and CT Scan. He said the nodules are tiny, said they are so small they look like dust. He also said my blood test was negative after having been 'reactive' for a year and a half now. So, I am now off of the Fluconazole and hoping this is the last time I'll ever have to take it. You are all in my prayers. God bless you all.
vfs_admin_Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so nice to hear that. Definitely keep the CT copies in case you have to compare the VF to anything a doctor might see in the future, but here's to hoping the improvement continues and lasts forever for you. Good news indeed!
www.valleyfeverepidemic.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/valleyfeversurvivor
View our You Tube channel: www.youtube.com/valleyfeversurvivor
aznan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to credit my Dr. for being so knowledgeable and vigilant. I saw him every three months and he was very thorough in his treatment. I will be seeing him every three months for follow up visits and I trust him implicitly. His name is Gerald Muthu, M.D. He's been in business for 26 years and his practice is located in Casa Grande, AZ.

Thank you Dave for your encouraging reply and all the help both you and Sharon have given to many people. I am especially grateful for your book and all the enlightening information it has. Again, thank you.
God bless you and the people who are suffering from this horrible disease.
epenney

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Aznan.

I get to find out this next May if I will be taken off the Fluconazole after 4+ years of up to 800mg/day. I'll be tested monthly, and if there is any indication of increased titers, then the Dr says I'll be back on Fluconazole for the rest of my life.
aznan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you epenney. Good luck to you also.

I will be watching for your post here to let us know if you are able to get off of the medication and will pray you are able to.

Take care and God bless.

Nancy
LindaA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how hopeful you are, and wish you permanent freedom from these drugs.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: