ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
itching alot with vf???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vf survivor 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: itching alot with vf??? Reply with quote

I have vf, the chins of my legs itch constantly...head to toe random itching, my right eye I have a vf floater...which causes astigmatism...my joints burn and itch at the same time...the drs.here in Hawaii will not listen to me for a exam on all this..not on meds...any natural stuff I can use???help my lifes a living hell...
Crying or Very sad
kat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sorry that you can't get any doctors to listen to you and test you to see if your VF is the cause. do you have VF diagnosis documented? Can you get your medical records from when you were first diagnosed? Maybe the doctors would be more willing to test for it if they had proof of a diagnosis.

They may not know what tests to do and don't want to admit that they aren't knowledgeable about it. You need to ask if they are willing to speak with a doctor who specialized in treatment of VF. Dr. Galgiani at Valley Fever Center for Excellence is willing to work with other doctors. I hope you find someone willing to test you. Let us know how it goes.
vfs_admin_Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been doing some reading on this and apparently coconut oil applied to the skin or the skin cream Aquaphor are said to have an anti-itch effect. Let us know if these are able to improve things for you.

All my best,
www.valleyfeverepidemic.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/valleyfeversurvivor
View our You Tube channel: www.youtube.com/valleyfeversurvivor
vf survivor 1

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had vf since age 16..im 52 nad it is through out my body,every joint in my body is affected..it is documented..my dr. says, its dorment it cant come back...your immune..???I did use the coconut oil after bathing and patrolium jelly it has helped with the itch thanks dave,but the pain and burn is still in all my joints..RArthritis was ruled out....I can barely hold a cup of coffee much less oil paint anymore..numbness in toes and fingers..and surges in my fingertips like electrical currents..have this all the time..when my grandbaby was born,i held him for a moment and had to give him back to his mom..was afraid I would drop him..and my clothes I can only wear them once...then I have to wash them..so much to do..its mind boggling..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: