ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
Hot flashes --- I'm a guy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Hot flashes --- I'm a guy! Reply with quote

Having been diagnosed with VF in 2001 I've had nothing but a series of unexplained aches, pains, and symptoms ever since. My doctor has told me I'm an interesting patient and that's not a good position to be in! Lately I've been getting super hot, almost like those initial 103 degree fevers when the VF first started. It's accompanied by sweating and intense itching at times too. I check my temperature but it's actually a bit below normal. I was advised to start red rice yeast and vitamin B-12 but doubt that is the cause. I've stopped them for a week or so but the hot stuff persists. Does this seem like yet another unexplained episode related to the VF in my body? I did have some eye drops with a mild steroid in them but was assured it wouldn't enter the blood stream and was only on those for a week -- hot flashes persist. Sound familiar to anyone?
Holly.AZRN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Not just hot flashes Reply with quote

Yes, I've had the hot flashes during my first bout of VF and have been having them again along with a number of symptoms just like the first go-round. My hot flashes, however, are not the most worrisome or debilitating for me. The intense body aches, all over, joints and muscles, and especially in my hands, and a severe unrelenting headache that kept me awake most of the night are my present bothersome symptoms.

I hope you find help and relief and that you let us know if you do. I'll post anything I learn too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Personal Stories and Hopeful Stories from Valley Fever Experiences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: