ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
Vancouver, WA a good option for healthy living?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Valley Fever Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danadoolittle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Vancouver, WA a good option for healthy living? Reply with quote

I had written recently regarding my 2nd VF infection since 2011. I live in the San Joaquin Valley. I have children & grandchildren in the Portland area & am seriously considering relocating to Vancouver, WA area in the hopes that I will be healthier longer. I am aware that I carry VF with me when I go but want to avoid an inhalation of new spores which is highly possible in this area.
I know that VF has been found in the soil in WA. so I'm wondering how much I would be lessening the threat of a new infection by moving there? I am also asking if the wet climate would encourage fungal growth inside my body due to the VF I take with me?
Thank you for your help,
Dana
vfs_admin_Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dana, many others have moved after hearing about VF and wanting to protect their families.

The maps page will get a fresh update very soon to include some of the information now that the Benton County outbreak area had been confirmed. A wet weather climate won't matter to your VF so living in a wetter climate would not be a problem. Also, Vancouver is on the opposite side of the Cascade mountains and the opposite side of the state from the known and suspected infectious areas. Surprises may occur, but today's state of the art science says there is no reason at all to think VF would grow in Vancouver, WA.

The fact that this area is considered cocci-free should hopefully make it a more enjoyable move.

Also, I don't believe you are on our Facebook page. If you like, you are welcome to friend Valley Fever Survivor on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/valleyfeversurvivor

Best of health,
www.valleyfeverepidemic.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/valleyfeversurvivor
View our You Tube channel: www.youtube.com/valleyfeversurvivor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Valley Fever Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: