ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
leg pain and spasms
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Valley Fever Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vfs_admin_Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, I'm sorry that you have faced these ongoing problems. When Facebook appeared much of our traffic went there so if you click on http://support.valleyfeversurvivor.com it will take you directly to our Facebook support group which has the less-memorable link here: www.facebook.com/groups/1063806976985799

Either way you click, you might be able to discuss it with more people than are presently on this message board along with info from my medical research.

Completely regardless of whether Valley Fever caused your spinal and nerve problems, I believe a neurologist is the appropriate physician to treat these concerns and the damage now. To prevent things from getting worse, if VF is the cause, it might require cerebrospinal fluid testing as you suspect. I wish I had a specific doctor to recommend in Los Angeles. However your geographical area may not be necessary. To help your medical team understand VF better a doctor-to-doctor consultation may help.

Your doctors could request a free consultation with Kern Medical Center's Dr. Royce Johnson, protegee of the late Dr. Hans Einstein (the world's top VF expert). KMC has been known to do doctor to doctor consultations and have helped provide years of expertise from long distances away. Have your doctor contact Dr. Johnson's KMC office at (661) 326-2224 .

Dr. John Galgiani is the director of the University of Arizona's Valley Fever Center for Excellence. The VFCE may provide recommendations or doctor-to-doctor consultations as well. Their number is (520) 626-6517.

I hope their coordination with your team will enable you to experience some relief.

All my best,
www.valleyfeverepidemic.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/valleyfeversurvivor
View our You Tube channel: www.youtube.com/valleyfeversurvivor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Valley Fever Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: