ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
Discount Valley Fever Test for Low Income Foster mom?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Pet Owner Stories and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frontrow26

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Discount Valley Fever Test for Low Income Foster mom? Reply with quote

I just became a foster parent to a little 5 lb Pomeranian. She was ill when I got her. I thought it may be kennel cough, but she has been on antibotics for about 3 weeks, and no improvemnt.

I adopted this little angel to get her well and find her a good loving home, but her Vet bills have exceeded $200.00 todate. The Vet has ruled out Kennel Cough, but now thinks it may be valley Fever, but he charges $88.00 for blood work test plus $7.00 for blood draw fee plus $29.99 for an office visit.

I am unemployed and cannot afford those costs. Do you have any knowledge of organizations that sponser these tests or offer them at a teduced cost??

I have only have our little pooch for 3 weeks.

Have a Blessed Day, Diane
stephanie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.imom.org contact them, they may help you. good luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Pet Owner Stories and Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: