ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
Natural Mushroom supplements and Valley Fever Research Proje

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Pet Owner Stories and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monica Neff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Natural Mushroom supplements and Valley Fever Research Proje Reply with quote

Hello my name is Monica,

I am a University student and am doing a research project for my Biology class. I also work with a mushroom company that makes supplements for pets from 100% certified organic mushrooms and mycelium. We have been using one of our formulas for over two years now with dogs with Valley fever who are taking fluconosol, and having amazing results. Vets in Arizona have been ordering our product and giving it to their Valley Fever patients. Most pet owners have noticed almost immediate results in behavior and health of their dogs. I am conducting a research project for my college class observing changes in behavior of dogs with Valley Fever over a period of time on the mushrooms. If you are interested in being a part of this research project I would do a preliminary interview, would send you free product, and do weekly follow-ups for about one month. Please contact me if you are interested. The last person who gave these mushrooms to their dog said that within 3 days their dogs vitality and energy returned, they were eating again, and the coat had grown back from areas where it had been shaved for surgery from over a year ago!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Monica Neff
Budster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to hear more in-depth information on this treatment method. As you know Vally Fever is a fungus, so are mushrooms. The diflucan/fluconazole is an anti-fungal. Seems like something that shouldn't be. Our bodies are fighting fungus and eating mushrooms are putting more fungus in our bodies.

This is why I would like to see more information on this treatment.

Thanks

see my VF webpage here:http://www.budster.com/vf-01.htm
claudia c

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like this person just wants to sell mushroom stuff..hopefully not the magic kind..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Pet Owner Stories and Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: