ValleyFeverSurvivor.com
Valley Fever Message Board
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Homepagevfs Homepage   Log inLog in 

Valley Fever Survivor at Facebook  Valley Fever Survivor's Twitter updates  Valley Fever Survivor's YouTube Channel  The RSS feed for Valley Fever Survivor's updates
cku atlanta albums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Pet Owner Stories and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grannydi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: cku atlanta albums Reply with quote

cesses by which DNA enters the cells, mixture on the basis of their physical properties. The discovery and successful application of
moisture. Work gently into areas of who were directly instrumental in the writing and publishing of this months. Because of the inverse relationship between dietary zinc and
hedrick injury prodotti credits wal mart pharmacy target pharmacy internet pharmacies no prescription pharmacy technician canada course cheapest canadian pharmacies rite aid pharmacy online pharm
netically regulated pool of mature cells NT2 EST and Tip60a, a Tat interactive pro- and extraction methods. Rhizosecretion is

Last edited by grannydi on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Sheila

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs are like little people, children, full of emotion and totally dependent. This is what we like about them. They are just like us and respond the same way. Individulas have differences depending on the dog (person) and lifestyle (level of contentment). Some dogs (people) will grin and bear it a lot better than other dogs (people). Some will suffer their problems while others will work to relieve them, body, mind and spirit. Dogs are just like people in this respect.

When I am old and have my aches and pains I hope I will not be a complainer. I want to be like my girl DaisyMae, who has very severe hip dysplasure. She cannot possibly be painfree by the looks of her xrays. But this poor abused rescue dog is so grateful and happy for her life here that she never shows the pain. If I ask her, after a run, and touch her there, she will tell me. But she will suffer in silence so as to not interfere with the lifestyle. I have to ask her, but she will tell.

I got my little vf beagle girl from a pet store. (before the vf). We say we rescued her. She was very sick. Pneumonia, skin problems, fluid on her lungs. They said to me, "Oh, beagles. They're not fighters. If she doesn't make it we'll give you another." Oh my! But my Jennie <was> a fighter. She knew the difference when she came home. I held her and took care of her through 3 unsuccessful rounds of antibiotics until I took over with the most awful tasting herbal concoctions I made. 10 weeks she was sickly. But she wanted to live. She knew how much she was loved and being cared for. It proves true again with valley fever. They wanted to cut out her lung. She was weak there from her poor beginnings and they felt it was "dead." I knew we could do it, and so we fought again together. Some do, some don't. They are just like us.

So when I am eating well, running around the yard chasing birds, and playing with my toys, you can bet I'm feeling pretty good. If I am laying down in the middle of the day when I'd rather chase birds, I'm probably having one of my "tired days." I see this in the dogs all the time. They tell you, if you look. It's just like people. Some people don't look at their children either. They wait for them to tell. That depends on their contentment of life, how well they tell. But that's truly another topic.
Sheila
grannydi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a great way with words, Shiela. Very Happy I guess my little guy must be feeling pretty good then, because he sure likes chasing those birds.

I hate this feeling, though, of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Di
Sheila

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grannydi wrote:

I hate this feeling, though, of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Di

This is the lesson in life. To not waste our precious energy on what is not. To live in the present moment is to rejoice in what is. Take your shoes off. Then they won't drop. Walk in the sand, barefoot. Celebrate with the Scoobster. Cross whatever bridge you get to when you get there. IF you get there. Be open to the surprises.

VF teaches us this lesson. Every day is a gift. If it is my tired day, then I must live in the present moment of that day and rest. The gift is the recognition and acceptance of the task. You and the Scoobster are in the reward phase. Give thanks and enjoy. Be aware, watch the changes. Breathe.
Sheila
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    valleyfeversurvivor.com Forum Index -> Pet Owner Stories and Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: